Today I’m sharing 12 affordable Christmas decor finds from Target! I’m also sharing how I’m styling them all in my own home this year.
Affordable Target Christmas decor
1. Cream Knitted Tree Throw Blanket $40 This is one of my very favorite holiday purchases this year. It’s so much heavier than it looks, and the adorable tree detail gives off just the right amount of holiday cheer.
2. Cotton Velvet Ivory Pillow $30 These pillows are the perfect winter white, if you ask me. I love that they are reversible, and the subtle lace detail adds a special touch. For holiday, I have the velvet side out, which I’m loving.
3. Plaid Fringe Throw Blanket $20 An adorable plaid green throw blanket for $20?!? Yes, please. I LOVE this blanket. It is the perfect weight for draping over the arm of a sofa or chair, or roll up inside a basket!
4. Windowpane Plaid Lumbar Pillow $20 This pillow comes stuffed for $20, which is such a great price for a holiday pillow. Bonus- it will transition to other seasons as well.
5. Cotton Velvet Reversible Berry Throw Pillow $30 These pretty berry colored pillows are adding the perfect holiday touch to a couple different spaces this year. Above in my dining room, and below in our primary bedroom.
5. (continued) Cotton Velvet Berry Lumbar Pillow $20 The lumbar size is the perfect size for adding a holiday touch to your baskets. Bonus-the reverse of the pillow is a textured ivory/berry, which is not quite as bold, if that is what you prefer.
6. Antiqued Gold Trees $15-20 These trees are so much prettier in person compared to the photos online. I didn’t buy them until I saw them in the store and fell in love. I’m obviously styling them on my open shelving, but they would be equally as good on a console table for Christmas.
7. Extra Long Garland $60 This garland is seriously extra long! I actually had to cut a bit of it to fit on our king bed. It looks great up close too, which can’t be said for all garland. Highly recommend.
8. Set Of 50 Ornaments $15 I bought these last year and loved them, so bought another set this year. They are the perfect set for both styling in a bowl and on the tree.
9. Wood Bowl $30 Fill the bowl with greenery, ornaments, pine cones, or fruits & veggies on a kitchen countertop for holiday. This bowl is great for Christmas, but actually stays out year-round in our home.
10. Faux Pine Trees In Pots $5-$15 I LOVE these little potted trees. I have them styled on my open shelves, as well as the side table shown above. The pots are a bit aged-looking, which I love.
11. Ceramic Trees $5-$15 More adorable trees! I love these in my kitchen, but they are also perfect for stacking on books, on bedside tables, or on open shelves.
12. Dish Towels $4 I bought several of these towels, and am loving them. They add the perfect festive touch to the kitchen, but are also really large towels, which I love.
I hope you found some inspiration from the post today that you can take away and use in your own home this holiday season! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below!
You can Shop My Home here.
You can shop all of my favorite Christmas decor here: Christmas Decor 2021: My Favorite Things