The easiest way for me to keep my home organized is by having a place for everything. I am so much less likely to collect clutter if I take the time to find a home for things. Our bedroom is no exception. Today I’m sharing items I love for getting (and keeping) your bedroom organized. 15 simple bedroom organizing ideas coming your way. Bonus- a lot of them are functional decor, which always is a good thing!
1. Water Hyacinth under bed/coffee table basket $50 This basket fits under your bed to store extra blankets, bedding, clothes, etc. Bonus- it looks pretty while doing so!
2. Clearview under bed storage bin $25 This is a great option if you have a bed you can put things under and it doesn’t show. My daughter has this in her room under her bed, and we keep extra bedding and her winter blankets in it when not in use. We use these storage bags to shrink the size of what we are storing, by the way. They are THE best.
4. Black soapstone dish $38 When you think bedroom storage, you often think large items. But our smaller items need some love too! I have this dish on my bedside table for my ring and earrings to go when I take them off at night before bed. Bonus- it looks pretty!
6. Wool basket $109 If yours has room for it, this large basket is perfect for a bedside table shelf! Have a smaller shelf? See number 7!
7. Water hyacinth bin $10+ We have these in our bedroom, and they are great for storing items you don’t want out on display. (They are shown in the photo above #5!)
8. Bamboo drawer organizers $35 Want to take your bedroom organizing to a whole new level? Clean out your bedside table drawers, get rid of the junk, and reorganize the drawer using these! You are welcome.
9. Lidded basket $88 I love this basket for items you don’t want out on display. We have had this basket for years in my daughter’s room! Ships free right now with code FRESHPICKS.
10. Seagrass woven wicker basket $55 Perfect for extra blankets, sheet sets, pillows, etc.
11. Target oversized basket $50 Another great basket for storing extra bedding & pillows. I have this basket in several of my rooms, and they hold a lot! In my bedroom I store several blankets and two throw pillows. Functional decor is the best!
12. Storage bench $799 Ok, this is definitely a splurge, but what a great piece! Would be perfect at the foot of a bed.
13. Target Storage Bench $150 A more affordable option for the foot of a bed!
14. Storage Trunk $998 Another splurge for storing all the things and looking pretty at the foot of your bed. Maybe my favorite thing on this roundup! Ships free right now with code FRESHPICKS
15. Woven Cane Box $24 I love these boxes for a bedside table for storing smaller items!