I’m wrapping up my month of organizing blog posts with 17 Simple Bathroom Organizing Ideas! I’m sharing all of the items that we use to help our bathrooms stay tidy!
You can see my previous posts here:
- Simple Kitchen Organizing And Storage Ideas
- 15 Simple Bedroom Organizing Ideas
- 21 Simple Office Organizing Ideas
- Simple Ideas To Organize A Laundry Room
Basket Storage For The Bathroom
I love baskets for storing everything from extra toiletries to towels.
- Neat Method Rattan Basket $34 These baskets are perfect for extra hand towels or wash clothes. You can see what is inside of them, which is helpful in a guest bathroom.
- Target Rattan Cube Basket $30 Love these for storing items you don’t want out on display! I have a couple of these throughout my house, and they are great baskets.
- Seagrass Braided Basket $35 I have this basket in my laundry room. Loving it for a bathroom too- hang it from a hook with extra towels or toilet paper!
- Striped Square Basket $30 Another great option for storing items you don’t want out on display. Perfect for open shelves.
- 3 Compartment Woven Tray $17 This works for both a countertop and open shelving. Store extra wash clothes, a pretty candle, soaps, extra toiletries, etc.
- First Aid Box $60 Store your first aid items in this adorable box, or use it for extra toiletries! Love this displayed out on open shelves. p.s. this one looks identical and is a bit less expensive!
p.s. If you have room for open shelves, we have these shelves in our laundry room and LOVE them. Shelves are the perfect spot for baskets!
I love pretty storage options out on display on a bathroom countertop!
- Fabric Jewelry Box $25 Organize your jewelry in a pretty box out on your countertop!
- Glass Canisters $34 Store your bath salts or extra soap bars in these pretty canisters. I have this scoop for ours. Note- I have this more affordable option in my kitchen. These would work well in a bathroom as well.
- Woven Cane Box $24 I have both sizes of these little boxes and love them. Perfect for smaller toiletries like Q-tips & cotton balls.
- Black Soapstone Dish $38 Perfect spot to place your rings and earrings after taking them off for the day. I have one on my bedside table, but love them for a bathroom too.
- Cane Handled Tray $28 Another perfect (and pretty) basket for your smaller items.
- Ceramic Bath Canister $10 An affordable option for your Q-tips, cotton balls, or any of your smaller toiletry items.
- Woven Storage Canister $10 This canister comes in two different sizes. Style them together or separate out on your countertop.
- Glazed Stoneware Canister $12 I have this cute little canister and love it. Perfect spot for a few pieces of jewelry!
Hidden Bathroom Storage
A few items I love to use behind closed doors.
- Extra Narrow Cabinet Bath Drawers $133 THE BEST for giving a small bathroom extra storage. We have these in both of our bathrooms under each sink. Perfect for all of your extra toiletries.
- Clear Plastic Drawer Organizer Set $32 I love to have a spot for everything in my drawers. These are so perfect for organizing makeup & products! And because there are so many they are completely customizable
- 2-Pack Stackable Organizer Storage Drawers $21 Can be used stacked on top or next to each other. Great for makeup, nail polish, etc.