1. Faux Fur Reversible Throw Blanket $25 I received this blanket in ivory last year for Christmas, and it is still a favorite! So cozy, soft & warm. It’s my go-to curling up on the couch blanket. Also my kitty’s fave!
2. Sheepskin Moccasin Slipper $70 I need new slippers, but didn’t want any that had a rubber bottom. These are perfect. They are number 1 on my wish list this year!
3. Nespresso Espresso Machine By Breville $650 Ok, hear me out. $650 is A LOT of money. But, I was at my brother and sister-in-law’s house this past weekend, and my sister-in-law made me a latte with this machine, and OMG. Worth the high price tag if you ask me. Just as good as my Starbucks latte.
4. Architectural Digest At 100 Book $100 I waited a long time to purchase this coffee table book, and it is now my very favorite to style. If you have a home decor fan to buy for, this is your book.
5. Long-Sleeve Pajama Set $98 regular price (on sale as I’m writing this) I have worn J.Crew pajamas for years and love them. This would be a great set to give as a gift.
6. FarmHouse Fresh Marshmallow Melt Shea Butter Body Lotion $30 My very favorite body lotion ever. Keeps me moisturized for 24 hours, and smells amazing.
7. Apotheke Charcoal 3-Wick Candle $74 I recently was gifted one of these candles, and it is SO good. I honestly didn’t think much about it when they said they were sending me one, but once I unboxed it and started burning it, I was in love. Such a great winter scent. And the candle is so pretty!
8. Apple Watch Band $20 I have seen similar watch bands at much higher price points that I love, and so when I saw my nail girl Brittany wearing one the other day, I asked her about it. And she has this Amazon version. Quickly went on my Christmas list.
9. Cozy Mittens $64 I bought last year’s version of these mittens with a gift card, and LOVE them. They are so cozy and warm.
10. J.Crew Wool Coat $375 regular price (on sale as I’m writing this) THE. BEST. COAT. EVER. Not exaggerating, this is my favorite coat ever. I have had the black & the gray versions for several years now, and they are still my go-to winter coat. Can be dressed up or down, and it comes in regular, tall & petite sizes, which is literally the best. For size reference, I’m 5’8″ size 4/small and I wear a Tall 2 in these coats.
11. Nike Shoes $90 I have these adorable sneakers in two different colors, and love them both. Perfect with jeans and workout leggings alike. Bonus- they come in several fun colors!
12. Amber + Clove Candle $45 Such a great gift, because the candles smell amazing, and they come in a really pretty box. I have several of their scents, and I love them all.