My husband picked out everything for this gift guide! Most of the items he has and LOVES, while a couple are on his wish list this year.
(I asked my husband for his description on each of the items, and that is what is included in the description!)
1. Iron Flask Sports Waterbottle $22 He loves his because it is substantially more affordable than other water bottles, comes with 3 lids, and looks “cool as hell.”
2. Travis Mathew Hat $30 He likes these hats because they look cool and fit well.
3. Pack of 3 Performance Quarter Zip Pullover $50 He has had these for a while now and loves them. Loves the quality, fit and affordable price. Plus, they look good.
4. 6-Piece Screwdriver Set $22 Every guy needs this set because it is high quality & professional grade for an affordable price.
5. Pullover Hoodie $118 My brother-in-law was wearing this when we were with them last weekend, and now it is on his wish list. Such a great gift item!
6. Walnut Wood Retro Bluetooth Speaker $60 He has had this for years and LOVES it. It is in our bathroom, and he uses it every single day. He also thinks it would be great for the garage. Great sound quality, easy connectivity & long battery life.
7. Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls $50 He will get stung by a pack of bees to find one of these balls (true story,) so they must be good. Have a golfer to buy for? Perfect gift.
8. ASICS Gel-Nimbus Shoes $150 Per the husband, they are ASICS running shoes, they speak for themselves. For those that don’t speak that language, he has had a version of these shoes for years and loves them for running & walking and just being cool.
9. Stripe Cuffed Beanie Hat $35 Stylish look for chilly days on and off the golf course.
10. Stripe Pique Polo $95 If you have a golfer to buy for, this is your shirt! My husband has received these as gifts several times over the last couple of years, and LOVES them.
11. 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver Combo Kit $150 Amazing quality at a great price. He uses it every day for his job! Small, powerful, affordable drill & impact driver that every household should have.