I put my 13-year-old daughter to work again this year making a fabulous list of all of her favorite things. And what we have come up with is a 2022 Holiday Gift Guide For Teen Girl with over 35 perfect-for-gifting items!
Everything on the list she either has or desperately wants for Christmas 😉
1. Gold Initial Necklace $15 My daughter has one similar to this and wears it every day. She loves the layered look of this one.
2. Set Of Claw Clips $10 My daughter has a lot of hair and these are the only clips she has found that work. Bonus- they come in a bunch of fun colors!
3. Dear Future Me Journal $20 This is on her Christmas list this year. What a great gift idea!
4. Apple AirPods $124 (currently on sale for $89.99!) The item she could not live without. She has them in her ears listening to music 99.99% of the time 🙂
5. Limited Edition Holiday Lip Gloss Trio $19 She was so excited to have found this cute set. She loves this lip gloss, and apparently the fact that it is limited edition makes it even better!
6. Love to Mask Kit $15 Both my daughter and her friends are OBSESSED with face masks. This is on her Christmas list this year.
7. Color Street Nail Polish Strips $15 This fun gift idea just got added to the guide this morning! I was recently sent these polish strips to try, but since I always wear shellac polish on my nails, we put them on my daughter. The best! They haven’t chipped a bit 5 days in. She is asking for more for Christmas.
8. Loaf Makeup Bag $15 This makeup bag stands up on its own for easy use and looks cute while doing so.
9. Mini Backpack $54 This cute mini backpack comes in a bunch of different colors. So many that my daughter cannot make a decision regarding the color on her list this year! Cannot go wrong with any!
10. Headbands For Makeup/Spa $10 Remember the obsession with face masks I mentioned above? Well apparently, these are the headbands you need when applying them! They are adorable!
11. Pura Vida University Sweatshirt $49 (currently on sale for $34!) My daughter loves university sweatshirts & Pura Vida anything, which makes this cute sweatshirt high atop her list this year.
12. A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder Book $7.50+ Ok, the title sounds terrible, and you obviously need to do your own research, but my daughter LOVES this series. It is a New York Times Bestseller must-read mystery. Find the 2nd & 3rd books here.
13. Plush Bed Blanket $20 My daughter got this last year as a Christmas gift and has been obsessed with it ever since. She has the pink, but it comes in other colors!
14. Face Mask Variety Pack $15 Another face mask pack, and apparently the Australian Aloe Mask is the best mask ever. According to my daughter, of course.
15. Plaid Flannel Shirt $35. So many great colors in this shirt. My daughter has one (and so do I!)
16. Half Zip Sweatshirt $25 This comes in a bunch of fun colors and is affordable!
17. Checkered Jewelry Case $28 This is so adorable! My daughter wants one to hold all of her bracelets & necklaces.
18. Pura Vida Monthly Bracelet Subscription $15/month I think this may be my favorite thing my daughter put on the list this year. She loves these bracelets, and how fun to get a new set each month!
19. Apple Watch $249 (currently on sale for $199!) My daughter saved her money for a long time to buy this watch. And thinks it was so worth it! Would make a really GREAT gift!
20. Rose Ring $20 (currently on sale for $10!) My daughter is the furthest thing from a Disney Princess fan, but she loves this cute ring. Which makes it a great gift for any teen on your list.
22. Custom Handmade Flower & Resin Keychain $15 What a cute gift idea!
23. Felt Letter Board $13 A board for writing down all of their teenage phrases 🙂
a few more that made the list not pictured above:
Need a splurge gift idea? My daughter wants one of these sweatshirts in the worst way.