Looking to refresh your wardrobe this spring? I’m here to help. Sharing 21 of my favorite MADEWELL pieces perfect for spring into summer!
MADEWELL is one of my go-to places to shop for clothing and accessories online for a couple of different reasons. One, for MADEWELL Insiders (free to join,) you receive free shipping and free returns. (I almost never buy clothing online that doesn’t offer this.) Secondly, their jeans come in so many different styles, sizes & lengths, which is really nice as I’m on the tall side. Lastly, I just love the stuff they carry! So let’s get to it, 21 of the best things to buy from MADEWELL.
Note- MADEWELL is having a 20% off sale right now. This sitewide sale includes denim, shoes & leather handbags, which only happens twice a year!
(Prices shown below are sales prices, as I’m writing this during their semi-annual 20% off sale.)
1. Short-Sleeve Flap-Pocket Shirt $58 This pretty shirt comes in 3 different colors, and I will take one of each, please.
2. Slide Sandal In Brown Or Black Leather $88 I love the sole detail on these shoes! So cute with denim & dresses alike!
3. Canvas Tote Bag $62 I have this bag in a different color and LOVE it. I carry it when I’m traveling, as a computer bag, and as a handbag!
4. The Slim Boyjean in Lunar Wash $102 I love this lunar wash, because it can be dressed up or down! Also love their slim boyjean, because it’s not a skinny and not a wide-leg.
5. Whisper Cotton V-Neck Tank $16 I’m embarrassed to say how many of these tank tops I own. Seriously, I have a rainbow of colors. It’s my go-to all summer long, so that’s how I’m going to justify the hoarding of these tanks 🙂 ! Seriously the best.
6. Leather Crossbody Bag $126 Their leather bags NEVER go on sale, so now is a great time to buy one. Love this option.
7. Olive Northover Jacket $100 I’ve had a similar jacket to this for years, and I wear it most of the spring. This green is such a great color, because it goes with so many other colors. Love it with the tee & jeans below! (#8 & 9)
8. Linen-Blend U-Scoop Tee $40 How cute is this top?!? A great transitional piece! Wear it now with denim, and it will be super cute with sandals and shorts this summer.
9. The Perfect Vintage Jean $102 It’s called perfect for a reason. Love this jean. Bonus- comes in regular & tall sizes!
10. Mid-Rise Perfect Vintage Jean $110 For those of you that are over the high-waist thing, these are for you!
11. Waterproof Raincloud Raincoat $140 I live in the Pacific NW, which means I love raincoats! This is a good one!
12. Medium Leather Transport Tote $134 I have had this bag for YEARS, and it is still a favorite. Dress it up or down, it’s perfect.
13. Low-Top Canvas Sneakers $62 If you know me, sneakers are my go-to choice of shoes most of the year. Love the color options of this one!
14. The Julie Espadrille Sandal $88 I have loved these sandals for a couple of years now. I really should just buy them already, am I right?!
15. Sunglasses $48 MADEWELL has the cutest sunglasses, and this pair is no exception. I rarely see them on sale, so it’s a great time to buy a pair.
16. Sunglasses $56 Another cute pair of sunglasses.
17. Gathered-Sleeve Top $28 How cute is the sleeve detail on this top. Love it with the jean jacket and shorts below! (#18 &19)
18. Jean Jacket $102 I’ve had a different MADEWELL jean jacket for several years and love it. Think I may need this adorable, lighter-wash one!
19. The Perfect Jean Short In Lunar Wash $60 The short version of the perfect jean must be perfect, right? Looks like it may be. Super cute.
20. Crochet Sweater Tee $64 Adorable and perfect for spring into summer. Wear it now with denim and a jacket, and it will transition perfectly to shorts this summer.
21. The Perfect Vintage Wide-Leg Jean In White $102 I’m in love with these jeans with the sweater above (#20!) Also, I’m loving that wide-leg jeans are back!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Or, you can always message me on Instagram!