Who here is still working from home? And who here has been working from home before working from home became the THING? I’m right there with you. This one is for you. And even if you don’t work from home, this one is for you. Because long before I started my WFH life, I was using some of the things I’m sharing with you today. Because it is just better to have a place for things, am I right?!? 21 Simple Office Organizing Ideas coming your way!
1. Marble Bookends $25 Have notebooks or books on your desk for work? Corral them with these cute (and heavy) bookends!
2. Marble Pencil Cup $17 Display your pens & pencils our on your desk with this pretty marble cutp.
3. Magazine File $15 I have several of these in my office. Mine are behind closed doors on my IKEA bookshelf, but they are definitely pretty enough to display out.
4. Document Box $17 I love storing my to-do items inside a pretty box on my desk.
5. Desktop File $25 This holds letter sized hanging file folders that are sold separately. And I love the leather detail!
6. Paper Drawers $28 Made for paper, but could also hold extra office supplies!
7. Fabric Storage Box With Faux Leather $20 I recently bought all 3 sizes of this box and LOVE them! Bonus- they are lined with a pretty green!
8. Small Fabric Storage Box With Faux Leather $10 This small box is currently holding my kitty’s treats while looking pretty doing so 🙂 !
9. Bamboo Drawer Organizer $35 Keep all of your office supplies organized while looking pretty!
10. Black Woodgrain Office Storage Boxes $14 Loving the black & wood of these storage boxes.
11. Black Woodgrain File Box $88 This is a file box and folder set, which I love.
12. JotBlock $20 I received this as a Christmas gift and am loving it. It looks pretty out on my desk and is perfect for (as it says) jotting things down.
13. Cord Organizer $8 I have these for my car and love them. Also perfect for your work space and all of the extra cords!
14. Desktop Organizer Set $40 This can hold your phone, pencils, pens, scissors and clips! LOVE it.
15. Rose Gold Cable Organizer $13 How cool are these? You can stick them to your desk to hold your cords in place, or screw them to your wall for a more permanent option.
16. Bamboo 3-Section Pen Organizer $20 Another pen organizer, but this one in wood. I love the style of it.
17. Hanging File Box $18 A more affordable hanging file box that gives you a similar look to number 11 above.
18. Metal & Faux Leather Mail Sorter $20 How cute is this sitting in an entryway or office?!?
19. Office Lazy Susan $34 I love the fact that this one spins! And, it is on sale!
20. Grid Pattern Fabric Storage Box $17 A cute checkered fabric storage box for holding all of your extra supplies (or important to-do items!)
21. Cable Management Box $19 This is so cool. Add a power strip to the bottom, and this stylishly corrals all of your cords!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME
Simple Ideas To Organize A Laundry Room
How To Add Warmth To An All White Bedroom
Winter Fashion I Love: Recent Purchases & Long-Time Favorites
Winter Pillow Combinations I Love
IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack – Wall Of Built-ins
Leave a Reply