We all have that person on our list that drives us nuts when shopping for, am I right?!? Well today I’m sharing 30 cool kitchen gifts under $50, all of which would make anyone happy to receive! Bonus- you don’t have to be a foodie, chef, or even like cooking to enjoy these gifts. Trust me, I’m none of the above, and love everything on my list!
p.s. as I’m writing this post the day before it will be live, everything is in-stock & ready to ship! A lot of it is free shipping too!
cool kitchen gifts under $50:
1. Set Of 2 White Enamel Trays $48 Functional trays that would also look so pretty out on display.
2. Set Of 3 Adorable Dish Towels $24 How cute is this set of towels?!? These will be so great going into spring.
3. Cast Iron Dutch Oven $49.99 I’ve shared this multiple times before, but it definitely deserves a spot on this list. I received this several years ago as a gift from my mom. Still love it. p.s. it is out on display 365 days a year at my house!
4. Apotheke Charcoal Candle $40 I was recently gifted the 3-wick version of this candle, and it is amazing!
5. Wood Cheese Board $48 One can never have too many cheese boards! So great for entertaining, and out on display when not in use.
6. Recipe Journal $33 This is a fun gift for the cook in your life.
7. Wood Salt & Pepper Shakers $15 I have these and love them. They look far more expensive than they are. So pretty out on a countertop.
8. Tea Canister $29 For the tea drinker in your life.
9. Coffee Canister $24 For the coffee drinker in your life.
10. Set Of 2 Fringe Striped Dish Towels $24 Loving the fringe and stripe details on this set of dish towles.
11. Marble Cheese Board Set $26 Obviously a practical gift too, but would look pretty layered with a wood board and displayed leaning on a backsplash.
12. Wood Handled Bowl $24 I love wood bowls for fruits and veggies!
13. Elevated Marble Serve Board $39 I’m loving the cute feet on this marble serve board.
14. Elevated Wood Serve Board $36 And the wood one is equally as cool.
15. Stoneware Measuring Cups $24 This is something you likely would not buy for yourself, but would smile every time you used them.
16. Glass Canisters $34+ These are so pretty out on a countertop. I have them in my laundry room and love them.
17. Marble Cheese Board $25 Perfect paired with #20.
18. Wood Top Canisters $20 Another great canister to fill with candies or nuts, tie a bow around it, and you have the perfect gift.
19. Long Serving Board $38 So great for a charcuterie board!
20. Gold Cheese Knives $36 The perfect companion to #’s 13, 14, 17 & 19!
21. Glass Canisters $6+ I have a set of these in my kitchen and love them. Fill them with candy or cookies for an inexpensive gift!
22. Porcelain Scoops $16 Perfect inside either of the glass canisters above (#16 & 21.)
23. Oil & Vinegar Set $38 I LOVE my olive oil canister, and this one comes as a set of 2! So cute.
24. Smore’s Roaster $50 Maybe the coolest thing on the list of cool items!
25. My Favorite Candle $36 On sale & free shipping! This candle smells amazing.
26. Wick Trimmer $10 Pair this with the candle for the perfect gift.
27. Wood Pedestal $35 I have this wood pedestal in my kitchen topped with a candle & wick trimmer. I’ve also used it for soap/lotion dispenser set, salt & pepper shakers, olive oil canister & decor.
28. Stoneware Kitchen Canisters $24+ These are such adorable canisters. Come in several sizes, and even a set if you are looking for a splurge gift.
29. Aged Cookbook Stand $40 I have a cookbook stand and love it. Free shipping on this today.
30. Rattan Handled Tray $34 I have been eyeing this tray for a long time. Free shipping on it today as well!