We all have that person on our list that drives us nuts when shopping for, am I right?!? Well today I’m sharing 30 cool kitchen gifts under $50, all of which would make anyone happy to receive! Bonus- you don’t have to be a foodie, chef, or even like cooking to enjoy these gifts. Trust me, I’m none of the above, and love everything on my list!
cool kitchen gifts under $50:
update: I have updated the blog post as of March 2023 to reflect only in-stock items!
1. Set Of 2 White Enamel Trays $48 Functional trays that would also look so pretty out on display.
2. Adorable Dish Towel $20 How cute is this dish towel?!? Love a checkered dish towel!
3. Cast Iron Dutch Oven $49.99 I’ve shared this multiple times before, but it definitely deserves a spot on this list. I received this several years ago as a gift from my mom. Still love it. p.s. it is out on display 365 days a year at my house!
4. Apotheke Charcoal Candle $40 I was recently gifted the 3-wick version of this candle, and it is amazing!
5. Wood Cheese Board $48 One can never have too many cheese boards! So great for entertaining, and out on display when not in use.
6. Recipe Journal $33 This is a fun gift for the cook in your life.
7. Wood Salt and Pepper Shakers $15 each I have these and love them. They look far more expensive than they are. So pretty out on a countertop.
8. Tea Canister $29 For the tea drinker in your life.
9. Coffee Canister $24 For the coffee drinker in your life.
10. Set Of 2 Fringe Striped Dish Towels $24 Loving the fringe and stripe details on this set of dish towles.
11. Marble Cheese Board Set $26 Obviously a practical gift too, but would look pretty layered with a wood board and displayed leaning on a backsplash.
12. Wood Handled Bowl $24 I love wood bowls for fruits and veggies! So pretty out on a countertop!
13. Elevated Marble Serve Board $39 I’m loving the cute feet on this marble serve board.
14. Elevated Wood Serve Board $36 And the wood one is equally as cool.
15. Stoneware Measuring Cups $24 This is something you likely would not buy for yourself but would smile every time you used them.
16. Glass Canisters $34+ These are so pretty out on a countertop. I have them in my laundry room and love them.
17. Marble Cheese Board $25 Perfect paired with #20.
18. Wood Top Canisters $20 Another great canister to fill with candies or nuts, tie a bow around it, and you have the perfect gift.
19. Long Serving Board $38 So great for a charcuterie board!
20. Gold Cheese Knives $36 The perfect companion to #’s 13, 14, 17 & 19!
21. Glass Canisters $6+ I have a set of these in my kitchen and love them. Fill them with candy or cookies for an inexpensive gift!
22. Porcelain Scoops $16 Perfect inside either of the glass canisters above (#16 & 21.)
23. Oil & Vinegar Set $38 I LOVE my olive oil canister, and this one comes as a set of 2! So cute.
24. Smore’s Roaster $50 Maybe the coolest thing on the list of cool items!
25. My Favorite Candle $40 Their candles smell amazing! And look pretty too!
26. Wick Trimmer $10 Pair this with the candle for the perfect gift.
27. Wood Pedestal $35 I have this wood pedestal in my kitchen topped with a candle & wick trimmer. I’ve also used it for soap/lotion dispenser set, salt & pepper shakers, olive oil canister & decor.
28. Stoneware Kitchen Canisters $24+ These are such adorable canisters. Come in several sizes, and even a set if you are looking for a splurge gift.
29. Aged Cookbook Stand $40 I have a cookbook stand and love it. Free shipping on this today.
30. Rattan Handled Basket $96 I have been eyeing this basket for a long time! I love functional decor, and this basket is just that! Looks pretty out on your countertop filled with fruits and veggies!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack – Wall Of Built-ins
Tips For Decorating With Baskets
Our Living Room Sectional (Pottery Barn Pearce Sectional)
7 Simple Tips For Styling An Entryway Table
Leave a Reply