It is Saturday, April 2nd, which means it’s my 46th birthday today, friends! I have NO idea how I am 46 years old, or how it’s already April, but here we are! April means we are one step closer to summer weather, am I right?!? But before we move on to all things April, let’s take a quick look back at the best-sellers from March. I’m rounding up what you all, the readers, liked best last month! Best of March: readers’ favorite things coming your way!
Last Month’s Best-Sellers:
1. Art Print Set $175 I’m definitely not surprised this made the list. It’s one of my favorite gallery wall sets too! So many pretty prints that are just as perfect together as they are separately.
2. Table Lamp $74 I was never more excited to see this lamp back in stock this last month. I get asked about it ALL of the time! As of this morning it was still in-stock for shipping! I have it in our living room and primary bedroom!
3. MADEWELL Whisper Cotton V-Neck Tank $19.50 The only item that made the list that isn’t in my home is this tank I shared in a recent MADEWELL Favorites Roundup. And I agree with you all! I have this in way too many colors, and I wore it daily on a recent vacation. It is the best tank!
4. World Market Console Table $349 The console table that I’ve had for years continues to show up on the best-seller list. And for good reason- it looks great, is always in-stock & is reasonably priced.
5. World Market Wood Campaign Desk $350 If I could pick one item in my home that I think looks far more expensive than its price tag, this is definitely it. When I was looking for a desk, I was in love with so many that were over $1,000 until I stumbled upon this desk. And it is even better in person. You guys have great taste!
6. Chunky Wool/Jute Rug $210+ And this would be the item in my home that I recommend the most. You guys, we have had this rug for over 5 years, and it still looks amazing. It is soft, durable, and goes with every color I throw its way. THE BEST.
7. Gray Floral Handblocked Pillow Cover $52+ The perfect pillow for spring and summer.
8. Wool Striped Pillow Cover $80+ And the perfect companion to the floral pillow above. This pillow has been out in my home for several seasons. It is kind of like a chameleon- it goes with everything from blush to blue.
If you have any questions about where something is from above, you can shop my home here.
If you have any other questions, feel free to comment below, or message me on Instagram.