Christmas in the kitchen
Today is all about Christmas decor for the kitchen! When decorating my kitchen for the holiday season each year, I like to keep it simple. I add a few small touches to make the space feel a bit festive. Below, find easy tips to bring some holiday cheer to your space, and shop all of my favorites!
- Buy a few holiday mugs to display on a mug tree
- Add a wreath! I love the look of a wreath on the range hood, but it didn’t look right in my space, so I hung it from the wood cutting boards
- Bring in a festive candle
- Change out your every-day dish towels for something more seasonal
- Display red pears or pomegranates in a bowl on your countertop
- Display a mini faux tree or two
- Display a few fun holiday spatulas with your wooden spoons in a utensil crock
I’ve gathered some of my very favorite things to bring holiday to your kitchen! Have a great day, my friends!
(For more Christmas decor ideas, click on this Christmas Decorating Ideas For The Home post.)