For those of you who have been following along for a while, you know I have been sharing my Current Obsessions for a while now (over two years of sharing a weekly roundup!)
Over the summer I made a decision to change my Current Obsessions post a bit. Don’t worry, it’s not going away, just changing.
changes to my Current Obsessions:
One, I decided to go to a monthly Current Obsessions post instead of weekly.
And two, I have decided to share items I recently purchased and love, along with a few other items in my “cart.”
If you remember previously, I shared things I was loving, but didn’t necessarily own.
By making the change to monthly, I can now have more time to order things, and have the opportunity to use them and share with you what I’m loving. Bonus- you will have a chance to see items in “real life” in my Instagram stories.
I will still continue to share items that are “in my cart” at the end of the post, but not all of these items will end up on the next month’s Current Obsessions post. Because if I don’t love it, I won’t share it!
Now on to my new (monthly) Current Obsessions!
recent purchases I’m loving:
1. Caraway Cookware Set. I received these over the summer and wrote all about why I’m loving them here. But they had to make an appearance on my Current Obsessions, because I am exactly that, obsessed with them. They are pretty, SO easy to clean, and seriously nothing sticks to them. The best.
2. Old Navy Plaid Flannel. It’s not exactly flannel weather here, but that didn’t stop me from ordering one. This one is a perfect light-weight option. And I’m loving the color for fall! The description says tunic, but it is regular length on me! I’m 5’8″ and a small top, and that’s what I ordered in this. I will say the sleeves are a bit short, but I always roll the sleeves of my flannels, so it’s a non-issue! Can’t wait for the weather to turn so I can wear it.
3. 40 oz. Straw Tumbler Mug I was tired of waiting for the Instagram-famous Stanley Mug to become available, so I ordered this one from Target. Happy to report I’m loving it. It definitely does not fit in my car cup holder; however, I bought it to have at my desk during the day, so that isn’t an issue. It keeps my water cold and is helping me drink more of it.
4. Wall Outlet With USB Chargers! I recently ordered 4 of these and am really happy with them! I have one at my desk (so nice to be able to charge my computer and phone through the same plugin!) The other 3 are behind each of our bedside tables. So much cleaner! And no more of the iPhone charger “boxes!”
5. Rattan Bowls. I ordered both the small and large bowl, and they are so versatile! Use them for fruits & veggies on a countertop, for remotes on a coffee table, displayed empty on a shelf, stacked on books on a console table, or for keys and sunglasses by a door. You can see how I’m styling them in this reel.
6. Floral Printed Pillow & Floral Block Pillow. I waited a while for these two pillows to come back in stock, and it was worth the wait! Perfect for chairs, or pair it with these on a sofa or sectional! You can see the pillows in my living room here.
8. Hand Knotted Area Rug. A new addition to my entryway, and I could not love it more! The colors are so pretty, and I love that it is thin, as there is zero issue of our front door opening over it. I also think this will help with keeping it clean when the weather changes! You can see it in person in this reel.
9. Flameless Taper Candles. I have been wanting to buy some LED candles for a while now, but it always seemed that the ones that had good reviews were always SO expensive. I took a chance on these (not really, they were from Amazon with free returns,) but I’m happy to report I love them. They are real wax, which I think helps them look more realistic.
10. Match Stiker. And with my flameless candles, I of course need a cute little match set :-). But really, I have been styling this next to my jar candles along with this wick trimmer. Makes a cute little book topper!
in my cart:
And here are a few items that are in my shopping cart!
Madewell jeans. Because one can never have too many pairs of denim!
Antique Brass candleholders. Ordering for holiday but will be perfect for fall!
Striped Clay Planters. Because one can never have too many vases. Unless the one is my husband 😉
Target fleece. I’m still in shorts, but before we know it, it will be cold and rainy. Enter the sherpa fleece.
Tabletop Christmas tree. Because these will sell out before you even think possible.
Faherty flannel. A complete splurge I could not pull the trigger on last year. I’m doing it this year.