It’s Thursday, which means it is time for my current obsessions, where I share all that I’m loving this week. Today it’s an affordable basket set, neutral pillow combo I’m loving, a great table lamp, affordable art print & more!
1. Oversized Half-Zip Hoodie $118 I have the zip-up version of this hoodie, and I love it. It’s much more fitted compared to this one though. I’m really liking the more relaxed fit of this one.
2. Black Terracotta Table Lamp $199 I’m loving this Amazon table lamp! Love the color and shape of the shade! Perfect for a console or bedside table!
3. Country Landscape Art Print $6 I have this print and LOVE it. Such pretty colors!
4. 3-Piece Basket Set $28 As I’m writing this, this basket set is buy one, get one 50% off! Love these for open shelves, closets, an office, pantry & more.
5. Adorable Sneakers $115 These shoes are so casual & cute. Love them for wearing now with denim, but they would also be super cute with shorts this summer!
6. Vintage-Inspired Vase $25 As I’m writing this, this vase is in-stock! Great for styling on a bedside table, open shelves, console or coffee table. Love this filled with real or faux greenery as well as styled empty.
7. Neutral Pillow Cover Set $180 And last, but definitely not least, this set of throw pillows I found while writing My Favorite Neutral Throw Pillows blog post. Perfect if you don’t feel comfortable putting a set together. Bonus- this is a great price for the number of pillows you get!