Sharing my weekly favorite things on this first Thursday of February! Today I’m sharing some new affordable baskets I’m loving; a pillow combo getting me excited for spring; sunglasses making me wish it were already spring; an art print set; cute sneakers & more!
1. Vintage Art Print Set $16 I have several of these prints in my office/den and love them. Buying them digitally is such an affordable way to buy artwork! (I always use Mpix.com to print when I but digital prints – giclée print on their fine art paper.) If you are wanting them printed directly from the art print shop instead, you can do that here.
2. Ceramic Vase $30-$50 I recently purchased this vase in both sizes, and they are so great. I love that they can be styled together or separately. Right now I have one styled on my open shelves empty, and the other one a side table filled with faux greenery. They are perfect for any room in the house!
3. Ray-Ban Folding Sunglasses $161 I have had the non-folding version of these sunglasses for over 5 years and love them! They are such a classic style, and this new version folds into a square to easily go in a pocket. Love that!
5. Suede Sneakers $98 I’m always on the lookout for sneakers I can dress up or down. These are perfect. Great with a dressier sweater, but also cute dressed down with a tee and jeans. The first thing I thought of when I saw them is that they would go perfectly with my favorite coat!
6. Pillow Combo $349 Definitely a splurge, but if I know anything it’s that my splurge pillows have been around for years while my more affordable ones come and go. There is definitely a place for both, however! (I’ve had this $30 pillow out for 2 seasons now!) In love with this combo for spring.
7. Outdoor Club Chairs $430 Before we know it, it will be spring and all of the outdoor furniture will be sold out. Sad but true! Love these chairs!
8. MADEWELL Shirt Jacket $88 Perfect with jeans and the sneakers above at #5!