It’s Thursday, which means it is time for me to share my Current Obsessions for the week! Today it’s an adorable tote bag on major sale; framed artwork from a favorite Etsy shop; affordable pillows; cute sneakers & more!
1. Wood Scalloped Desk $350 I’m in love with the drawer details on this desk! And I always love furniture that ships for free!
2. Textured Neutral Pillows $22-$30 I love Target pillows for their affordability! $22 with an insert included and free shipping?!? Yes, please.
3. Ray-Ban Sunglasses $85 (regular price $165) I love the look and price of these sunglasses. I’m a Ray-Ban girl (have several pair,) and they are the best. They are classic and will last you forever. I’ve had a couple different pairs for over 5 years! This pair is adorable.
4. Framed California Ranch Artwork $170 One of my favorite Etsy art shops has started selling their artwork framed, and I’m in love with this one. I’ve ordered from this shop for years, and have several of their prints. I am always so happy with them!
5. Nike Waffle Trainer Sneakers $90 I have a black pair of these and wore them daily on a recent trip to Hawaii on our walks. They are so comfortable. Loving this fun color for spring and summer!
6. Oversized Open Tote Bag $68 The cutest tote on major sale! As I’m writing this, both colors are still in-stock. The perfect pool/beach bag!
7. Faux Fern Drop-In $45 I was doing a roundup for a $45 and under home decor blog post I’m publishing this weekend, and added this faux fern drop to it. Then realized I had never shared it on a Current Obsessions post. You guys, this is THE best faux plant. It looks so life-like. Bonus- I’ve had it for years, and it still looks great.
8. Gray Terracotta Vase $38 The perfect size vase for the faux fern drop-in above. This vase is a great size for stacking on books on a console table, inside of a basket on a coffee table, bedside table or open shelves!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME: