It’s Thursday, which means it is time for me to share all of my favorite finds for the week! Today I have found the perfect, lower-cost dupe for my living room chairs; an affordable pillow combo perfect for spring; everything I used for a recent spice drawer makeover (that is making me way too happy) & more!
1. Wood & Seagrass Chair $330 The number one question I receive from my readers is where are your living room chairs from?!? They are from Serena & Lily and sadly no longer available, so I’m always on the lookout for a good dupe. These new wood & seagrass chairs from World Market are the most affordable ones I have found yet!
2. Cream Vintage-Inspired Vase $30 I recently bought the set of these vases, and am in love! I currently have this vase styled empty on my open shelves. Also so pretty on a console or bedside table with fresh flowers or greenery!
3. Handled Vintage-Inspired Vase $30 The perfect shape, and I’m loving the color!
4. Short Vintage-Inspired Vase $25 So cute stacked on a set of books on an open shelf or a coffee, console or bedside table.
5. Open Checkered Weave Basket $22 Target recently came out with a new line of organization items, and I am really loving it all. This checkered weave basket is perfect for a kitchen, open shelving, kid’s space, bedroom, laundry! See all of my favorites from their new line here & also here.
6. Ray-Ban Sunglasses $85 (regular price $165) Adorable and on sale! I have mentioned this before, but I have been a huge fan of Ray-Bans for years. They are such great quality, and you will have them forever. See more of my favorite sale Ray-Bans here.
7. Modern Minimalist Spice Labels $7 This week I moved my spices to a drawer near my range, and this simple makeover just makes me so happy! I bought this spice rack, and these glass jars, and it is just all so much prettier. See the transformation here.
8. Artwork $44 I’m in love with this pine tree vintage-inspired art print!
9. Nike Sneakers $110 I love these sneakers! Perfect with denim, leggings, or when it warms up, shorts. Adorable!
10. 4-Pack Of Pillow Covers $42 Yes, you read that right! This 4-pack of adorable, perfect-for-spring pillow covers is $42!!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME: