We made it to the last Thursday in February, friends. March, here we come! But first, my favorite finds of the week. Today I’m sharing several pieces of home decor I’m loving; a fun pair of sunglasses, cute sneakers & more!
1. Ceramic Table Lamp $229 I love both the black & cream version of this table lamp. How great is the lamp and the console table (#4 below) together?!?
2. Woven Plaid Throw Pillows $22+ How great is this plaid?!? I’m in love with the color combo!
3. V-Neck Sweater $79 I love a lightweight sweater this time of year! This one is so cute with a pair of denim and sneakers, and will be equally adorable with shorts & sandals this summer.
4. Wood & Seagrass Console Table $799 In Love. It is advertised as a buffet, so obviously could work as so, but love it as a console table. With the lamp above!
5. Ray-Ban Sunglasses $79 (regular price $161) How fun are these sunglasses? With spring break on the horizon, these would be perfect!
6. New Balance Sneakers $95 I love this gray & blue version. These are the perfect shoes with jeans, joggers, leggings & shorts!
7. Oversized Chunky Bed Blanket $79 This cozy throw comes in 3 different colors & has great reviews!
8. Handwoven Seagrass Baskets $50+ I have been eyeing these baskets for a while now. I think I’m loving the round handled basket the most. But, I’d be happy with any!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
8 Items To Use For Simple Shelf Styling
3 Console Table Decorating Ideas You Will Love
IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack – Wall Of Built-ins
How To Add Warmth To An All White Bedroom
Leave a Reply