It’s Thursday, friends, which means it’s time for me to share all of my favorite finds for the week! Sunglasses, patio furniture, cute sneakers for getting outside + more! Makes me think spring is on its way! (fingers crossed!)
1. Patio Egg Chair $550 The cutest patio chair there ever was! Comes in different color cushions, too! Get it before its gone, my friends!
3. Saint Laurent Sunglasses $150 (regularly $405!) Designer sunglasses at a ridiculously great price for designer sunglasses! I’ve been loving the neutral/transparent sunglasses this year! This pair is so good.
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Sunglasses $80 (regularly $259!) Tis the season for sharing more than one pair of sunglasses! Loving the nude/gold color, but they also come in black! Also a really great pair of designer sunglasses!
5. Amazon Sunglasses $16 I felt I should also post a more affordable option. Have and love these super affordable sunglasses!
6. Serena & Lily Cotton Throw Blanket $104 (regularly $348!) Serena & Lily’s Spring Design Event started this week, so everything is 20% off including sale! I love this blanket for spring into summer!
7. Scalloped Basket $40 A new Target basket, and it is ADORABLE!
8. Lakeside Artwork $20+ I’ve had this artwork for a while, but wanted to share now, because I think it’s so pretty for spring!
10. Pillows With Button Details $32+ These adorable pillows come in several colors and two different sizes. And, they are on major sale!
11. Nike Sneakers $70 The perfect shoe to runaround town in! Love these with leggings & joggers!