It’s Thursday, friends, which means it is time for me to share all of my favorite finds for the week! This week I’m sharing my go-to tee; an affordable pillow cover combo I love; artwork perfect for spring; sunglasses & more!
1. Cotton Slub Pocket Tee $39 I have these in several colors, and they are the perfect tee for spring! Super flattering fit and love the fabric.
2. Curated Pillow Combo $235 Loving the colors and patterns of this pillow cover combination. Bonus- great price for 7 pillow covers!!
3. English Garden Landscape Art Print $34+ So perfect for spring, and so perfect with the pillow combo above!
4. MADEWELL Sunglasses $56 (currently on sale- regular price $69.50) The perfect pair of everyday sunglasses. Bonus- currently 20% off for insiders (free to join.)
5. Adorable Sneakers $95 Completely in love with these shoes! Perfect with a pair of denim and the top from above!
6. Target Lamp $74 I’ve had this lamp for a while now, and may have shared it last year at some point, but I needed to share again as it is back in stock! Such a great lamp! And, cannot beat the price.
7. Slouchy Oval Basket $30 I was in my local Target store the other day, and saw this new basket. It would be so great next to a chair for magazines, on a bookcase, open shelves, kid’s space for toys, entryway, bedroom, mudroom, really anywhere. Great basket.
8. All-Weather Wicker Chair & Ottoman Set $369 I wrote a blog post this week sharing over 40 of my favorite outdoor furniture pieces under $500, and this chair was included. It needed another mention though. It is so cute and such a great price!
Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME: