It’s Thursday, friends! Which means it is time for me to share all of my favorite things for the week! And today is all about spring! Cute spring sneakers, beautiful artwork, pretty spring pillows, outdoor furniture + more!
1. Coastal Artwork Gallery Wall Set $253 I’m in love with this entire set of art prints! Create a gallery wall, or use them separately. Each piece is so pretty!
2. Battery Operated Outdoor Wood & Glass Lantern $50 I love these on a front porch or back patio. And how cool that they come with a battery powered candle?!?
3. Ceramic Outdoor Planter $50 This planter would also be great for a front porch or your outdoor entertaining space! Love the white/brown combo!
4. West Coast Tee $42 How cute is this tee?!? Love it with a pair of denim or cutoff shorts this summer. And don’t worry East coast friends, there is one for you too! P.S. perfect with the shoes below (#7)
6. Artificial Spring Cherry Blossoms $20 Ok, I know some of you are lucky enough to be able to cut real stems from your yard. Sadly, I’m not one of them. These will do just fine 🙂 ! Perfect in this vase.
7. Stan Smith Shoes $70 (regular price $100) Ok, I know each week I find the cutest pair of sneakers, but you guys, these are ADORABLE. Loving the baby blue. Perfect with our tees above (#4)
8. Gray & Wicker 3-Piece Outdoor Chat Set $498 This set looks far more expensive than it’s price tag, in my opinion. Plus, love that it’s called Chat Set 🙂 !