It’s Thursday, friends, which means it’s time for me to share all that I’m loving this week! Today I’m sharing some recent finds from a shopping trip while on vacation, the sunscreen I swear by, artwork I just put up in my den, outdoor pillows, the shorts I barely took off while vacationing, sunglasses & more!
current obsessions: my favorite things this week
1. Bistro Table & Stacking Chairs $225+ I recently traveled to Palm Springs on vacation, and while there, I was shopping in downtown Palm Springs. And while in West Elm, I seriously could have bought the entire store. So many great items right now! Anyway, this adorable bistro table & chairs were set up in a corner (in the color lush) and they are ADORABLE. In stock & ready to ship too!
3. Outdoor Throw Pillows $15 Great pattern, great reviews, great neutral, great price! Love these pillows.
4. Sunglasses $59 Wore these sunnies on my recent vacation, and remembered how much I loved them!
5. Cut-Off Denim Shorts $143 Speaking of vacation, I barely took these shorts off. Perfect for over a swimsuit at the pool or beach.
6. Vegamour Shampoo/Conditioner Set $65 (currently on sale) I recently used a sample I had received at some point of this set, and I ordered the full size immediately. It is so good. My hair was full of body, and SO soft. They are currently having a friends & family sale – 25% off, so it’s a great time to buy. I also ordered this Dry Shampoo, and I’m obsessed. Smells so good, and adds body too!
7. Recycled Mexican Glassware $44 I’ve been on the hunt for some new everyday glasses, and I saw these in West Elm while on vacation, and I was sure these were it. When I got online after getting home to order them, I realized they are hand-wash recommended only. So, not going to work for everyday glasses, but SO good for special occasions. Think outdoor entertaining this summer!
8. Supergoop Sunscreen $17+ I rarely wear makeup while on vacation, so this Supergoop Glo Screen is my go-to instead. Gives a nice tinted glow to your skin while protecting it. While poolside, I’ll go with their Play Sunscreen, which I love too. I have super sensitive skin, and I have had zero issues with both!
9. Metal Outdoor Lanterns $80+ Just today I was in my local Target and saw these. They come in different sizes, and would be so great for a front porch, deck or patio. Bonus- this 12″ LED Candle fit perfectly in the large & estate size!