It’s Thursday, my friends! Which means it is time for my weekly favorite things post! Today I’m sharing some perfect-for-spring affordable pillows, a patio chair I wish I had a spot for, artwork, spring decor + more!
My Favorite Things This Week:
1. Woven Washed Windowpane Throw Pillow $17+ Comes in different colors & sizes & with an insert! And it is on sale for $17 for the 18″ square and $25.50 for the larger 24″ square.
2. Cotton Stripe Throw Pillow $12.75 This striped pillow also comes in several colors, and is under $13! Love the blue with the neutral pillow above.
3. Oversized Cotton Striped Pillow $21.25 The third pillow in the pretty spring pillow combo above is this oversized striped pillow. Still affordable at under $25 with an insert! Comes in a few different colors too!
4. English Garden Landscape Art Print $35+ The prettiest art print perfect for bringing spring into your kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, laundry room, you get the idea 🙂 !
5. Ray-Ban Gold/Blue Aviator Sunglasses $178 I have the original gold version of these sunglasses, but I just saw this pretty gold/blue option, and now they are sitting in my cart.
6. Studio McGee x Target Rattan Basket $34 (regular price $40) I have had this basket in my laundry/mudroom for years and love it. I have never seen it on sale! It is part of Target’s Home Sale currently going on. You can see all of my favorite sale picks here: The Best Of Target’s Spring Home Event
7. White Lined Pot $106 I have had this pot for a while now, but I just pulled it out of my decor closet for spring and remembered how much I love it! I’ve styled it in my dining nook, and on my console tables. It is heavy, so pretty, and I get so many compliments on it. Perfect for fresh or faux stems, like below.
8. Artificial Spring Cherry Blossom $20 These stems are perfect (at 40″) for an oversized pot like above! Side note, a different stem is pictured above, but sold out for shipping before this went live. You can find those branches here. (Maybe they will be available for you.)
9. Patio Egg Chair $440 (regular price $550) Everyone’s favorite patio egg chair from last year is still in stock for shipping (in the color pictured above!) Bonus- it’s over $100 off!
10. Vans Baby Blue Checkerboard Slip-Ons $60 I just pulled these out of my mudroom closet this week to put them back in the rotation. A favorite of mine with jeans and shorts alike. I am always getting compliments on the fun color!
Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
The Best Places To Buy Artwork Online
How To Add Warmth To An All White Bedroom
Decor I Love To Use When Styling A Console Table
Leave a Reply