A lightweight jacket perfect for our not-so-spring-like-weather; adorable sneakers to go with it; new spring pillow covers; artwork + more! It’s time for my Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week!
A Few Of My Favorite Things:
1. JCrew Relaxed Perfect Lightweight Jacket $168 It was snowing here yesterday morning, so I feel like we haven’t exactly made it to spring yet. The perfect jacket for this time of year. I LOVE J.Crew coats because they come in regular, petite & tall. Plus, this one comes in several colors.
2. New Balance Sneakers $75 The perfect sneakers for the jacket above! Plus, they will carry you into warmer weather. So cute with leggings, shorts, jeans, capris!
5. Natural Woven Fruit Basket $20 Earlier in the week I did a roundup of all of my favorite spring decor from Target, and this basket made the list. Love it filled with fruits and veggies out on a kitchen countertop, styled empty on open shelves, or use it by your entryway door for keys, sunglasses, etc.
7. Blue Floral & White Floral Pillows $60+ To say that I’m obsessed with my new spring pillows would be an understatement. They are just what I was looking for! You can see them in a video here. And you can shop all of my new spring pillows here. Bonus- find some affordable spring pillows I love here.
8. Knitted Solid Bed Throw Blanket $40 I’m actually using this to drape over the back of my living room chair. It is a great weight, color & I love the tassel detail!
9. Hand Knotted Rug $260+ I have had my eye on this rug for my kitchen or entryway for a LONG time now. It is just the most perfect neutral rug. I should just buy it already, right?!?