A new lotion my daughter introduced me to (yes, my 13-year old daughter is now showing me how to do beauty,) an affordable chair I bought for our bedroom refresh, a perfect spring-into-summer sweater, kitchen storage + more in this weeks Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week.
a few of my favorites:
1. J.Crew Hand-Knotted Rope Tote This cute tote comes in several fun colors, and would be so perfect for the summer months ahead.
2. J.Crew V-Neck Popover Shirt This shirt also comes in several colors, and is the perfect weight for spring into summer. Equally cute with jeans or shorts! Has great reviews too.
3. Target Ladder-Back Wood Chair I’m currently working on a bedroom refresh for summer in our primary bedroom, and I was looking for a new chair. Enter this affordable chair. It has a really pretty wood tone, great detail on the back, and I love the shape of it. Bonus- it’s $300, and two of the colors are $225!
4. The Body Shop Body Yogurt My 13-year old daughter is obsessed with all things deliciously scented- think body scrubs, sprays, lotions, etc. She recently went shopping with some friends and came home with this lotion, and I’m obsessed. I just ordered my own in 3 different scents. She has the British Rose scent and it is AMAZING!!! A little goes a long way, and it soaks into your skin in under 15 seconds. So, zero sticky residue. It’s the best.
5. Glass & Wood Clamp Pantry Canisters How great are these canisters?!? Forget hiding them in the pantry! I love them for a countertop too.
6. Natural Woven Fruit Basket Perfect for fruits & veggies out on your countertop, but I also love it displayed on open shelving, or on an entryway table for keys, sunglasses, etc.
7. Natural Woven Pantry Basket Again, it’s called a pantry basket, but I love it also for displaying on open shelving, or in an office for extra supplies.
8. Wire Storage Basket And one more because it is just so cute! Love this for a laundry room too!
9. Relaxed Cotton-Linen Beach Sweater I’m completely obsessed with the khaki/antique white color, but I would really be happy with any of them! I’m picturing this as a go-to now with jeans, and later with shorts on a cool summer evening.
10. Canvas Espadrille Flats Does anything scream warm weather more than an espadrille?!? Love this pair. p.s. comes in fun colors too!
Current Obsessions: my favorite things this week
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
The Pillows I’m Adding To My Cart For Summer
What Are The Best Pillow Sizes For A Sectional?
My New Spring Artwork Is Perfect For Any Room
Leave a Reply