A new coffee table design book I’m in love with, the cutest sweatshirt (perfect for a sun-seeker like myself,) outdoor decor & furniture + more! All in today’s edition of Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week! Find links to everything below!
1. 2-Pack Cushioned Wood Outdoor Club Chair Set Target’s Hearth & Hand With Magnolia line had a bunch of new arrivals released, and I am pretty much in love with all of it! I love the wood tone, and the back detail of these chairs!
2. Finding The Sun Sweatshirt Ok, this is my new favorite piece of clothing! It is the perfect weight, super soft, and looks and feels as if I’ve had it forever. Definitely a splurge, and definitely worth it! If you have never shopped with them before, they offer a discount code to sign up for their emails! I’ve been wearing it on repeat all week since I got it 🙂 !
3. Ticking Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Pillow An adorable pillow that’s perfect for the chairs above!
4. Bold Stitch Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Pillow Another adorable pillow that would be perfect for your outdoor chair or couch!
5. The New Design Rules Book I recently ordered this book and LOVE it! Not only does it look pretty displayed in your home, but there are PAGES of amazing inspiration!
6. Ticking Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Ottoman Pouf You can never have too much extra seating for your summer entertaining, am I right?!? This is perfect for kicking your feet up with a beverage, or as extra seating!
7. Indoor/Outdoor Metal Planter I originally thought this was for outdoor entertaining and holding ice & beverages. Turns out it is for plants. But I say do what you want with it 🙂 !
8. Natural Grass Woven Picnic Tote The cutest tote for hanging in your home for extra storage, running errands, or of course picnicking!
9. Ticking Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Floor Pillow I love this for a kid’s space or outdoor!