A new handbag I just bought, pretty artwork perfect for summer, sale decor + more. Sharing Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week below.
A Few Of My Favorites:
1. Etsy Pillow Combo How pretty is this combo?!? So perfect for the transition to summer! Love this for a couch, sectional or bedroom! Bonus- it’s currently on sale!
p.s. Did you see my Etsy blog post this week? If you missed it, you can find it here: 12 Of The Best Things To Buy On Etsy
2. Gallery Wall Print Set. I ordered this set last week, and got a few of them printed at Mpix.com for summer! LOVE! The best part about ordering a print set is that it takes the guesswork out of knowing what artwork will work well together!
3. Rattan Tray I recently ordered this basket tray, and it is PERFECT for my coffee table. Just the right size for a small vase of flowers, our remote, coasters & a candle.
4. Lululemon Cross-Body Bag Ok, I’m not a big handbag person. Like I have 2 handbags, and I’ve had them for YEARS. I recently bought this cross-body bag and I LOVE it! It is the perfect size, love the gold hardware (I got the black) Love that part of it zips, but there is an easily accessible front pocket. It is literally perfect.
p.s. my other handbag is 25% off right now! It seldom goes on sale. You can find it here.
5. Lululemon Wristlet And it wouldn’t have been fair for my new handbag to not have a new wallet to go inside, am I right?!? I love these wristlets (I have an older version,) because they are so easy to grab and go if you don’t want to carry a purse. Mine fits my phone too!
6. MADEWELL Sunglasses These cute sunnies are 25% off right now!
7. 2-Piece Vase Set And last, but definitely not least, I recently ordered this vase set from JCPenney, and I’m loving it! Perfect styled together or separately. Right now I have the small on on my open shelving, and the large one is filled with faux stems on my living room console table. Bonus- it’s currently on sale!