It’s Thursday, which means it is time for this week’s Current Obsessions, where I share all of the fun things I’m loving this week! You can find everything linked below!
a few of my favorites:
1. Vuori Performance Long Sleeve Crewneck Tee As I’m writing this blog post, I’m wearing this top. It is THE best top for lounging around in, running errands, or to throw on over a workout tank on a chilly morning. It is soft & cozy, but the perfect weight for this time of year, and super flattering. I’ve worn it with shorts, joggers & leggings! I am 5’8″, and wearing a small, which is my normal size.
2. Collection Prints Art Prints I’m working on a summer artwork blog post right now, and had to share these art prints early. I’m loving the pretty greens, blush & neutral colors! And, I think they are the perfect combo! Cumulus & Coastline can be ordered as a digital print, printed, on canvas, or even framed!
3. Set Of 2 Gold Picture Frames I recently ordered a few new art prints, and I needed a new frame for them. I got on Amazon and found this set. I ordered it, hoping I would like them. I was not disappointed, they are great! Not super high quality compared to some other frames I own (the backing on these isn’t as substantial;) however, the quality is definitely reflected in the affordable price. You can see the frame here in my den on the bottom shelf:
4. Wooden Easel I recently ordered this easel, shown above on my shelves, for my living room console table, but I’m loving it on my shelves instead.
5. Oversized Vase This oversized vase is so perfect for a console table filled with faux or real stems, and it is equally perfect styled empty on an open shelf, like below. A really beautiful vase that I will have forever!
p.s. you can see the artwork from Last Week’s Current Obsessions in the above shot!
6. Target Throw Pillows I am loving blush & cream for summer, and you cannot beat the price of these pillows. I love that they come in different sizes too! Bonus- they come with an insert! Want to make them look even better? Remove the insert & fill with this down option instead.
7. Outdoor Rug & Doormat Combo Last week I wrote a blog post all about my favorite doormat combos for summer. I just thought this cute combo needed another share! LOVE the script hello with the adorable check of the indoor/outdoor rug.