It’s Thursday, which means it is time for this weeks Current Obsessions, where I share all of the fun things I’m loving this week! You can find everything linked below!
a few of my favorites:
1. McGee & Co. Handled Vase I recently ordered this vase, and it is even better than I expected. It is a great size, and perfect for a console table!
2. White Floral Vase Filler Speaking of perfect, these summer stems are amazing! I have them styled above on my console table.
3. Girl At The Swimming Pool Artwork I’m in the middle of writing a summer artwork blog post, and I had to share this one early! I’m loving the vibrant colors of it! Perfect as leaning artwork on a console table or open shelves.
5. Le Specs Sunglasses I’m obsessed with this shape and color of sunglasses this year! Pretty good price too! I have this brand in a different pair, and love them!
6. Walmart Egg Chair You guys, as I’m writing this, this chair is on sale and still in stock! Great price!
7. Indoor/Outdoor Buffalo Check Rug Last week I shared this McGee & Co. Indoor/Outdoor Rug (which I LOVE) in my Current Obsessions post, and this week I’m sharing a similar, more affordable option! The save version is $67 for a 5×7, while last week’s version is $365 for a 5×8.
8. White Ceramic Basket Pot Set Speaking of a great price, this set of two pots is under $18!
9. High Waist Mother Denim Jeans Mother Denim is definitely my go-to denim! And this new pair (in the Peaches & Scream wash) I’m completely obsessed with! I think I’ve worn them at least 3 times this week. They are oversized, which I’m loving. I am 5’8″ and normally a 27, and that is the size I ordered and kept. I have been cuffing them for a more cropped look. They are definitely a premium denim, and their price tags reflect that; however, I have my denim for YEARS, and wear it daily, so it is worth it to me. Bonus- this pair is 40% off if your size is still available! I’m also linking the same pair of denim from different shops below, in case your size is gone.
Current Obsessions: My Favorite Things This Week
(linking the denim from different shops, as some are sold out in various sizes)