Welcome to my first Current Obsessions blog post of 2022! If you are new here, I share a post every week on Thursday rounding up all of my current favorite things. This week I’m sharing the gifts I received for Christmas that I’m loving. (And maybe a couple that I bought myself 🙂 ) Let’s get to it, Current Obsessions: my favorite things this week.
1. Faux Fur Throw Blanket $30 This blanket was a gift, and I love it! It is so big & cozy! Perfect for an evening on the couch.
2. Vega Espalar Sneakers $130 I can’t wait for the weather to warm so I can wear these adorable sneakers! I’ve been wanting them for a while now, and I was so happy to unwrap them on Christmas!
3. Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt $88 I had the green version of this sweatshirt already, and I received the gray one as a gift! My husband and daughter know me so well!
4. Fabric Storage Box $10-$20 Another item I bought for myself, but with a gift card I got for Christmas! They are going to be perfect for my desk in my office. Functional decor is the best!
5. Henley Sweatshirt $50 Ok I may have purchased this for myself, so it doesn’t technically count as a gift. But, it’s a recent purchase I love, so I had to share.
6. Apple Watch band $20 A favorite gift for sure! I’m loving how it gives my Apple Watch a brand new look!
7. Milk Frother/Steamer $40 I make myself an almond milk latte (or two) every morning, and this frother is an amazing. Most of the time I just heat the milk in it, which I love. For some reason, the milk tastes so much better than when I microwave it!
8. Moccasin Slippers $70 Haven’t taken them off since Christmas morning. The best.
9. Cozy Robe $79 Speaking of the best, I received this robe as a gift, and it is SO cozy! Highly recommend.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME
How To Add Warmth To An All White Bedroom
Winter Fashion I Love: Recent Purchases & Long-Time Favorites
Winter Pillow Combinations I Love
IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack – Wall Of Built-ins
Leave a Reply