1. J.Crew Down Vest $63 (down from $148) I love purchasing winter jackets and coats this time of year, because they are always on major sale! This cute puffer vest comes in several colors.
2. Vintage Bunny Drawing $58 I have been eyeing this artwork for YEARS! I finally found the perfect place for it in my den. Framed it in this gold frame.
3. Pillow Combo $198 The prettiest combo for winter into spring. The best part about all 3 of these pillows? They will work with so many other combos!
4. Faux Mohair Throw $79 Pottery Barn recently sent me this throw blanket, and I’m in love. It has the prettiest colors that will work for now through early spring. I have it hanging on the back of my living room chair, and I’m in love with the chunky fringe and colors! (I have it in the green.)
5. Pacific Natural At Home Book $39 I just added this coffee table book to my collection. p.s. I have the author’s other book, Pacific Natural, and love it as well.
6. Basket Tray $45 I have had my round coffee table basket for a couple of years, and I was ready for a change. Just received this new one this week. Super excited to put it out and style it.
7. Tretorn Sneakers $85 I can hear my husband now, “But they look exactly like your new Vega sneakers.” They don’t. These are green and my others are black 🙂 ! Plus, you can never have too many sneakers, am I right?
8. Balance Jogger $89 How cozy do these look?!? I think it’s the weather, but I haven’t wanted to get out of my leggings lately. I feel like joggers may be a step in the right direction!
9. Balance Hoodie $70 And the matching hoodie. Does not get any better!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
Simple Ideas To Organize A Laundry Room
Winter Fashion I Love: Recent Purchases & Long-Time Favorites
Winter Pillow Combinations I Love
Leave a Reply