1. J.Crew Down Vest $63 (down from $148) I love purchasing winter jackets and coats this time of year, because they are always on major sale! This cute puffer vest comes in several colors.
3. Pillow Combo $198 The prettiest combo for winter into spring. The best part about all 3 of these pillows? They will work with so many other combos!
4. Faux Mohair Throw $79 Pottery Barn recently sent me this throw blanket, and I’m in love. It has the prettiest colors that will work for now through early spring. I have it hanging on the back of my living room chair, and I’m in love with the chunky fringe and colors! (I have it in the green.)
7. Tretorn Sneakers $85 I can hear my husband now, “But they look exactly like your new Vega sneakers.” They don’t. These are green and my others are black 🙂 ! Plus, you can never have too many sneakers, am I right?
8. Balance Jogger $89 How cozy do these look?!? I think it’s the weather, but I haven’t wanted to get out of my leggings lately. I feel like joggers may be a step in the right direction!
9. Balance Hoodie $70 And the matching hoodie. Does not get any better!