It’s Thursday, which means it is time for me to share my favorite things for the week! Today it’s some affordable home decor, an adorable set of patio chairs, a cute sweatshirt & more! Read on to see my favorite things for the week!
1. Cablelock Wool Basket $109 I love this basket for an entryway, mudroom, bedroom, living room, console table & more. Great for storage & looks beautiful while doing so!
2. Outdoor Dining Chair 2-Pack $449 Matte black rustproof frame with a resin wicker seat. These are adorable chairs!
3. Mango Wood & Marble Utensil Holder $25 This looks far more expensive than its price tag! Love this next to a stove for your cooking utencils.
4. Woven Floral Pillows $22 Such pretty pillows at an incredible price! I love the floral detail!
5. Feels Like Home Book $22 I recently ordered this coffee table book, and I’m loving it out on display! Great decor book!
6. Mango Wood Serving Bowl $30 I love this bowl out on a kitchen countertop filled with fruits and veggies, displayed out on open shelves, or as a serving bowl. Great price point too!
7. Herringbone Pointelle Throw Blanket $30 Love the muted colors in this lighter-weight throw blanket. Perfect for now, but will carry into spring as well.
8. Half-Zip Sweatshirt $79 I love the pretty gold zipper and shirring shoulder detail. Adorable sweatshirt!