For today’s Current Obsessions blog post, I’m sharing what you all, the readers, liked best for the month of February! At the end of each month, I look back at everything I shared for the month, and what sold the best. Today I’m sharing Current Obsessions: Readers’ Favorite Things for February!
2. Handled Vintage Inspired Vase $30 Such a cute little guy and so perfect paired with number 1 above!
3. Vintage Bunny Drawing $18+ I LOVE this art print too! I have been eyeing it for years and finally found the perfect spot for it. I originally thought of it for my daughter’s room when we were making it over. I have it framed in this inexpensive Amazon frame.
4. Amber Lewis x Anthropologie Wicker Basket Tray $55 I shared that this basket was on major sale recently, and you guys wisely scooped it up. It is almost 50% off, which likely (and sadly) means it is being discontinued. It is a great basket perfect for a dining room table, kitchen countertop or coffee table.
5. Vintage Art Print Set $122+ I love this art print set! So perfect for a gallery wall, or display them separately. You can see them displayed here on my open shelves, above my desk, and another on my open shelves.
7. Pottery Barn Chunky Wool/Jute Rug $299+ My very favorite rug forever and ever! You guys, no exaggeration, this rug is the best. I’ve had it for over 5 years, and it still looks amazing. It goes with any color I throw its way, and it is super soft and cozy under foot. A splurge for sure, but 100% worth it. You can see it in my living room here.