Today I’m sharing 19 of The Best Faux Plants And Branches, many of which I have in my own home. I do not have a green thumb. Like not even close. I have tried numerous times to keep real plants alive, and I finally let myself give up a couple of years ago. Luckily around the same time, faux plants became popular and were looking better than ever! Read on for the best of the faux!
I have a few different faux branches I use and love in my own home. The pot above is filled with Pottery Barn Faux Green Petal Branches. There are 3 stems in that pot. They are definitely an investment, but I will say I have had them for years, and they still look amazing. They are definitely one I get asked about a lot.
A more affordable option are these Amazon Artificial Eucalyptus Leaf Stems. They come in a 6-pack for $20! You can see how I have them styled below on my bedroom dresser.
Another affordable option is this Faux Green Grass Stem From Target. It is a great length, and at $5 a branch, you could fill a pot or vase fairly inexpensively.
Lastly, I am loving this McGee & Co. Faux White Larkspur Stem. It is the perfect stem for spring!
I have several faux ferns throughout my home. The one shown below is definitely the most realistic of them all! It is this Faux Fern Drop-In, and it even has “real” looking dirt as the base. It is incredibly realistic looking!
Another great faux fern option is the one pictured below, the McGee & Co. Faux Paper Pot Fern. I have it styled inside this Whitewashed Pot.
The last faux fern I’m sharing today is the affordable option below. The Target Artificial Boston Fern is shown styled on my coffee table in its original pot. A great way to add some greenery to your space for $25!
More Favorite Faux Plants:
The small faux plant pictured below is no longer available, but I’m loving this small $5 Artificial Boxwood option from Target. Place it inside this Stoneware Planter and you have an adorable piece of decor perfect for a nightstand, side table or stacked on books.
This Set of 3 Mini Potted Plants is very close to the faux plant shown below. I make it look more substantial by placing it in a larger pot!
There are so many great faux trees out there. I love this Artificial Olive Tree, and this more affordable Studio McGee For Target Olive Tree looks great as well! The only one I can personally speak to is the Pottery Barn Faux Fiddle Leaf Fig, pictured below. It is a beautiful option, and a perfect size for smaller spaces. It also comes in a larger, 7 ft. size.
I hope you have enjoyed this faux plant roudup!
- Use a pot or planter larger than the faux plant. Prop the plant up with coasters inside the larger pot. This makes the plant appear far larger than it is.
- Vary the sizes of your faux plants throughout your home. A small plant is perfect stacked on a couple of books on a side table or open shelving. Larger stems are great for an oversized vase on a larger piece of furniture.
- Even if you are a real plant person, faux is great for using where the real thing won’t thrive. For instance, a windowless room.
- Faux plants & branches are perfect for open shelves, in a vase on your bedside table, in a large pot on a console table, on a dresser or coffee table.
- Think outside the box- faux plants are also great in laundry rooms, kids spaces, and even kitchens! They even make faux herbs (this faux basil looks SO real!)
8 Items To Use For Easy Shelf Styling
How To Decorate Shelves & Bookcases
IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack – Wall Of Built-ins
Find 19 Of The Best Faux Branches And Stems (and a few pots & vases) here:
Leave a Reply