I’m not decorating my house for fall yet, but I am planning (and ordering) for it! So, I thought it would be fun to share with you all a few pieces of home decor I’m ordering for fall this year!
I’m not a pumpkins-in-a-bowl fall decor person.
I don’t decorate for Halloween (much to my 13-year-old daughter’s dismay!)
I don’t drink pumpkin spice drinks (please don’t unfollow me!)
But I love fall! And I really love decorating for it!
I love sweaters, and lighting a fire, and football, and leaves changing, and crisp blue-sky days, and of course turning up the coziness factor in my home!
I love to add fall art prints, and cozy blankets, and textured pillows in earth-tone colors, and fall stems, and candles, and more blankets and pillows :-)!
So, I’m sharing what I’m ordering below! Bonus- most of it is from Target, so it is on the affordable side!
what I ordered for fall this year:
You can shop everything above here.
1. Basket Weave Knit Throw Pillow $22-$30 Add instant coziness with this pillow! Comes in a few colors, but of course I’m drawn to the neutral! This pillow will be going in the corner of my sectional! Also, would be great as a pair on a bed!
2. Mahogony Floral Block Throw Pillow $22 This restocked just yesterday, and I quickly ordered two of them. Planning to put them on my living room chairs. I’m loving this mahogany color for fall.
3. Green/Brown Printed Square Pillow $22 This cutie print pillow is going on my sectional along with several others in this roundup. The great thing about Target Studio McGee pillows, is they are so easy to mix & match! This pillow would also be great on a chair or bench!
4. Cream Woven Plaid Lumbar Pillow $22 This pillow looks far more expensive than it is! The perfect neutral that works for any season! This guy will cozy up real nice with number 3 above, but would also work well on a bed or bench!
5. Brown & Cream Pillow With Tassels $22 The perfect size for a chair, couch or sectional! This color is PERFECT for fall! I’ll have two of these, so they will either go on a set of chairs or on my sectional!
6. Neutral Woven Windowpane Pillow $30 This pillow’s description says it is neutral/forest green, but I swear it is black or navy :-)! In fact, I didn’t even realize it was green until a reader asked me about it after I posted it. It is just a really pretty neutral pillow, if you ask me!
7. Basketweave Knit Lumbar Pillow $22 This is the lumbar pillow version of number 1 above. It is the perfect size for a basket, chair, bed or couch. Right now, I have this with a summer pillow in a basket!
8. Neutral Throw Blanket With Fringe $30 This throw blanket comes in 3 different stripe options. I went with the camel stripe. Perfect in a basket next to a couch or chair or draped over the back or arm of a chair or couch.
9. Fall Framed Artwork $20 I’m excited to get this artwork, as the price is really reasonable for a framed piece! I’m planning to style this leaning on my open shelves!
10. Brass Tray $20 I ordered this brass tray to style with a fall candle, wick trimmer and the cutie match holder below! It will work great for a coffee or console table, or even a nightstand!
11. Handmade Match Striker With Matches $31 Not only is this adorable, but it is super functional! Planning to style this on the brass tray above with a fall candle and wick trimmer.
12. Basketweave Knit Throw Blanket $35 This chunky blanket comes in 4 different colors! I went with the cream color, and it is currently draped over the back of my living room chair.
13. Fall Branches $18 (currently 20% off!) These branches just went on sale, and I promptly scooped them up! Planning to style them inside a vase similar to this one on my console table.
14. Footed Ceramic Vase $35 I ordered both sizes of this camel-colored vase, which I’m super excited about! Perfect for a coffee table, open shelves, bedside table or console table. I love the idea of styling them together too!
15. Hand Knotted Rug $300 I am SO excited about this rug. I saw it restocked this week, and I immediately ordered the 5×7 size for my entryway. It has the prettiest colors for fall through holiday and winter!
You can shop the entire roundup here.
By the way, I always switch out the inserts in the Target pillows if I can. I exchange them for a size up with one of these down inserts. Gives a much fuller look, which I love.
MORE INSPO FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
Shop My Amazon Storefront Here (lots of fall inspo)
Where To Buy Artwork For The Home
Leave a Reply