I’m definitely a lounger. This time of year, I love a cozy Sunday afternoon on the couch watching football. If I could stay in a comfortable sweatshirt & leggings every day, I definitely would. So, who better to pick out some last minute gifts for the loungers in your life than yours truly, am I right? Of course I am :-). Let’s get to it!
Last Minute Gifts For Loungers:
1. Cozy Half-Zip Pullover $30 Comes in Several colors, sizes, has great reviews & is priced well. Great gift!
2. Suede Faux Shearling Moccasins $25 These also come in several colors, and as I’m writing this are on sale for $25!
3. Wool Knit Throw Blanket $90 I mentioned above that I’m a lounger. Well I’m also a collector of throw blankets, and this one is on my wish list this year!
4. Crewneck Sweatshirt $27 So I love a good sweatshirt for lounge and non-lounge days alike. This is a good one.
5. Jogger Pant $32 The matching pant for #4. I love a cozy (and cute) jogger set for my lounge days. This one is on major sale!
7. Relaxed Velour Hoodie $80 (select colors on sale) This is another sweatshirt that looks great with jeans! I generally dress super casually, but also like to look put together, and this is a great option!
8. Tartan Plaid Slippers $20 Ok, it doesn’t get much cuter than these slippers, am I right? They showed up in my Instagram feed last week, and I just had to share! You guys, they are on sale for $20 as I’m writing this!
9. Lululemon Perfectly Oversized Crew $108 The reviews say the description says it all. Would be the most amazing gift ever with the leggings I’m sharing next.
10. Lululemon Align Leggings $98 My go-to leggings. Like would live in them for the rest of my life. Pair them with #9 and you become the best gift-giver ever!
11. Indoorsy Sweatshirt $64 I have this and LOVE it. Not only is it adorable, but it is super cozy!
12. Knitted Tree Throw Blanket $40 I also have this and LOVE it. It is super heavy (and cute!)
13. Sheepskin Moccasin Slipper $70 I’m asking for these for Christmas this year! I love that they don’t have a rubber sole.
14. Relaxed Crew Neck Sweater $98 Right now as I’m writing this blog post, I’m in a cozy sweater & jeans. Basically my uniform if I’m not in leggings. And since the cozy sweater I’m wearing isn’t available, I’m linking one here that is similar.
15. Textured Faux Fur Throw Blanket $25 My daughter got me this throw blanket last year for Christmas, and it is seriously the best. THE coziest. And, cannot beat the price.
16. The CUTEST Open Toe Slipper With Cozy Lining $25 Ok friends this one is not pictured above, because I saw it last night after the post was already written, but I knew it needed to be included. Liz from Pure Joy Home shared them yesterday, and they look so cozy, and she loves them. The perfect inexpensive gift!