Easy & Delicious Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies-
Today I’m sharing a Holiday Cookie Recipe- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies! This cookie is both easy and delicious! It comes together in one bowl in just a few minutes with only 7 ingredients! These cookies are always a hit when I make them!
Mint Chocolate Chip cookies
- Baking Pan
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (1lb. 1.5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/8 teaspoon green food coloring (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Andes Mints crumbles
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir butter, mint extract, food coloring and egg together.
- Add in cookie mix
- After cookie mix is incorporated, stir in mint crumbles and chocolate chips.
- Using 1/4 cup cookie scoop or measuring cup, place dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 3-5 minutes before placing on cooling rack.
Easy Mint & Chocolate Chip Cookies:
a fun gift idea-
I like to package 2 cookies together in a bag and tie a small note and cute tree to it. Here are the Amazon Paper Cookie Bags I used. Everything else I used to do this simple gift is linked here: