Last January, I took the month to organize my home. Nothing crazy, just 15 minutes a day, and you guys, it was the best feeling come February 1st! So this year I’m sharing the items that helped me tidy up my home. Today is all about laundry room organization & storage ideas. Sharing 12 simple ideas to organize a laundry room.
Side note- I have a highlights on my Instagram page of my month of organizing from last year if you want to see how it went!
Useful Laundry Room Organizing Ideas:
1. Target Rattan Basket $50 My very favorite basket ever. Use it for your laundry, towels, hats & gloves, shoes, linens & more.
2. White & Wood Storage Baskets $20 I have two bins similar to these displayed out on my laundry room countertop. They are so great, because they look nice and hold all of our cleaning rags!
3. White Laundry Container $33 Fill it with dryer balls, laundry pods, laundry powder, your essential oils, rags, masks & more.
5. Spray Bottles $23 A spray bottle pretty enough to display on your countertops. Fill with water, or your cleaning or laundry solution.
6. Under Cabinet Drawers $133 We have these in both of our bathrooms and LOVE them. So much storage!
7. Metal Laundry Powder Bin $24 We have this in our laundry room, and I store our dry balls & essential oils in it.
8. Glass Jars $34 Perfect for laundry pods. I have both sizes of these and LOVE them
10. Steele Laundry Cart $99 A pretty laundry hamper? Yes, please.
11. Rattan Cube Basket $30 I have this in our laundry room next to our bench, and we use it for our masks that need to be washed.
12. Set Of 3 Baskets $98 I have similar ones on my open shelving, and they are great for storing everything from masks to rags & laundry supplies.