Today I’m sharing all of my favorite items that help me keep my small kitchen organized! I have over 40 items linked at the bottom of the post! Simple Kitchen Organizing And Storage Ideas coming your way!
1. Baskets With Optional Bamboo Lids $4-11 I LOVE that these can be stacked. And, they come in several sizes.
2. Bamboo Expandable Silverware Tray $30 We bought this 7 years ago after moving in, and it still looks great! Love it.
3. Rectangular Canisters $5-8 I have also had these for years and LOVE them. Come in different sizes. I use them for everything from sugar storage to rice to tea. They have held up exceptionally well. My pull-out pantry drawers are full of them.
4. Glass Spice Jar Set $33 Spices look so much prettier when in glass jars with a pretty label! (see pretty labels below- #15
5. Brass Bread Tin $68 I love this for obviously looking pretty while storing your bread, but I also love it as decor out on a countertop or open shelves. And, it’s not just for bread! Think outside the box and use it for storing everything from snacks to dish rags!
6. Marie Kondo Kitchen & Pantry Labels $8 Use these with #7 below! Your sugar will thank you!
7. Marie Kondo Ceramic Canisters $15-20 I’m completely obsessed. These canisters are pretty enough for your open shelves. Or make yourself smile each time you open a cabinet door for them!
8. Ceramic Spice Jars $8 Want to really up your spice rack game? This is for you! Use these labels with them.
9. Glass Canisters $30 I have these in our laundry room for our kitty’s food, but now that I think about it, that seems a bit unfair 🙂 ! They should definitely be in our kitchen. They are so pretty out on a countertop. p.s. I use this scoop in it.
10. Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers $24 I have these in several of my drawers and love them. Use it to separate dish towels from spices; knives from cutting boards; most-used utensils from the rest, etc.
11. Glass Canisters With Black Lids $12-17 Another great storage option that looks great out on a countertop or open shelving!
12. Glass Jars $34-$48 Use these for everything from sugar, flour, oatmeal laundry pods. They look so pretty out on a countertop! I also have this more affordable option. Love them both. p.s. use this scoop in them.
13. Adjustable Spice Drawer Organizer $39 I recently ordered this for a drawer next to my stove so I can move my spices from my pull-out pantry. Super excited for it.
14. Set of 6 Plastic Storage Baskets $17 I LOVE these baskets. I have several extras on hand for new spots that pop up around my home. I have these in our pull-out pantry for snacks.
15. Modern Spice Labels $10 Perfect for #4 above.
KITCHEN ORGANIZING AND STORAGE IDEAS:
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME
How To Add Warmth To An All White Bedroom
15 Simple Bedroom Organizing Ideas
Simple Ideas To Organize A Laundry Room
21 Simple Office Organizing Ideas
IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack – Wall Of Built-ins
Leave a Reply