Each year around this time (when we start getting a peak of spring weather,) I’m always ready to switch out my pillows, artwork, and maybe a few pieces of decor in favor of more spring-like pieces. Today I’m sharing some favorites with you! 50 pieces of spring decor I love under $50! Everything is linked at the bottom of the post!
decor I love for spring under $50
1. Woven Striped Throw Pillow $22+ This pretty pillow comes in a blush, blue & neutral. And, two sizes! Includes an insert and all starting at $22. Yes, please.
2. Spring Landscape Painting Art Print $34+ I recently ordered this print and can’t wait to put it out. Need a frame to go with it? You can shop my favorites here.
3. Faux Spring Stem $14 Don’t have spring stems to cut from your yard? Add a few of these to your favorite vase!
4. Chunky Knit Throw Blanket $35 Comes in several colors, and is the perfect addition to the back or arm of a chair or sofa, an ottoman, or in a basket!
5. My Favorite Bunny Art Print $18+ No better time than spring to add an adorable bunny print to your home. You will definitely want to keep it out year-round! See where my bunny print lives here.
6. Oversized Mini Windowpane Pillow $30 Comes in the prettiest blue perfect for your spring home!
7. Faux Cement Potted Fern $40 The perfect thing to add to a bedside table, open shelves, or stacked on a few coffee table books!
8. Vintage Inspired Vases $25-$30. I have all three of these and LOVE them. Style them together or separate, empty or filled. They are really great vases! Find the small green one here, and the taller one here.
9. Pacific Natural Book $45 The most beautiful book to have out on your coffee table for spring. Or really any season!
10. Scalloped Basket $30 The cutest basket to add a spring throw blanket to!
11. Spring Meadow Art Print $34 Another perfect art print for spring. Add it to your kitchen, open shelves, a wall or a console table!
12. Woven Pillow Cover $20+ I have a similar pillow to this and love it. Really great for all seasons, but something about it always reminds me of this time of year.
13. Square Embroidered Floral Pillow $22. An adorable pillow at an amazing price.
14. Artificial Lavender Plant $24. I love fresh flowers for my vases this time of year, but if you don’t have that option, these are a great substitute.
15. McGee & Co. Vase $38 Speaking of vases, this is a great one at a nice price. Perfect for open shelves, console, dining or bedside table!
16. Woven Jacquard Floral Throw Pillow $22+ Such a pretty pillow for spring! Comes in different sizes too!
MORE HOME INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
Ready for a fun outdoor spring project? Check out this stock tank pool DIY we did last spring.
Looking to spruce up your outdoor spaces? Check out this recent blog where I shared a bunch of my favorite patio furniture all under $500!
Want a few tips on how to transition your home to spring? This post should help: how to refresh your living room for spring.
Wondering where I find my throw pillows? Check out this blog post on the best places to shop for pillows online.
Leave a Reply