I switch out my throw pillow combinations a lot. You know what is the constant? My favorite neutral pillows. I have a few that are out year-round, and the best thing about them is they go with every color I throw at them. Seriously, they work with everything from my spring, summer, fall & holiday decor. Today I’m sharing them with you: the best neutral throw pillows!
2. Neutral Check Pillow Cover I’m loving this affordable throw pillow! It really looks far more expensive than it is.
4. White & Brown Dot Pillow Cover I try not to play pillow favorites, but this one makes the short list for sure! It is another pillow that works with so many different combinations! I’ve paired it with pretty pastels for spring, and currently it is out on my winter couch.
5. Embroidered Floral Pillow Another affordable option. Loving this one for spring.
6. Textured Throw Pillow This pillow comes in two different sizes & colors! Bonus- all are under $30!
7. Cream & Tan Stripe Pillow Cover Another perfect neutral stripe that will go with everything from plaid to solid to floral.
8. Neutral Stripe Pillow Cover I’m loving the pretty texture on this pillow cover! This would look so pretty with everything from black & green to rust & cream.
11. Cream & Black Stripe Pillow cover Remember when I mentioned above that I try not to play favorites?!? Well, this is my favorite. For sure. Not even close. If you can have only one neutral pillow, this is it. I’ve used them in our guest bedroom, primary bedroom, and living room for Christmas, summer, fall & more. The best.
11. Target Cotton/Velvet Pillow I bought this pillow for Christmas, and it was perfect. But guess what? It is still out in my living room. The best part? It is on sale for $21!!
13. Neutral Pillow Cover Combination I wanted to include a curated neutral combination, and I chose this one, because I love the pillows and the price!