Plus, sharing photos of how I style blankets throughout my home to give each of my spaces a cozy vibe.
A lot of you wait all year long for it to be sweater weather (my 13-year-old daughter included!) And with sweater weather comes chilly homes and the need for cozy blankets! So, I have rounded up the best throw blankets for sweater weather, along with inspiration pics you can use when styling blankets in your own home.
1. Chenille Waffle Sherpa Back Throw Blanket I love sherpa blankets for their coziness factor, and this one has a pretty waffle side, which makes it even better!
2. Pendelton Faux Fur Back Throw Blanket OK, this amazing blanket is definitely a splurge! But you would also have it forever! In love with both colors for Christmas & winter! Bonus- great gift idea!
3. Cozy Teddy Faux Fur Throw I have this throw in the Loden & Tobacco colors and LOVE them both. They are super substantial, heavy and SO warm.
4. Sophie Faux Fur Throw Blanket I love the fun colors this cozy blanket comes in, and it has amazing reviews!
5. Faux Fur Channel Throw Blanket Does it get any more luxurious than this pretty throw blanket? Answer, no.
6. Faux Rabbit Fur Throw Blanket My daughter got me this throw last year for Christmas, and I LOVE it! Bonus- it is the most affordable on the list!
Ideas For Styling These Blankets Throughout Your Home:
1. on the back of a chair
2. blankets styled in baskets
4. on an arm of a chair or couch
3. folded on a bedside table
tap the image above to shop the photo
4. throw blankets at the end of a bed
And a few more ideas for throw blankets not pictured above:
- On an entryway bench
- Draped over a dining room chair
- Back of a couch
You can tap any photo above to shop the image. You can also shop my home on my LTK page here.