Can one ever have too many throw blankets? If you ask me, the answer is definitely no. And that’s why they make the perfect gift! Today I’m rounding up the best throw blankets to give as gifts!
the best throw blankets for gifting:
1. Beige & White Extended Throw Blanket With Tassels Ok you guys, this is number one for a reason. It is HUGE, so heavy, extremely cozy, and I love the diamond pattern and tassels! And it has opposite colors on the reverse side! It is literally the best couch blanket! And it looks pretty styled on the end of a bed too! Bonus- you guys get 20% off with code KAARI20
2. Textured Faux Fur Blanket This blanket is a great affordable option at $25! I received this blanket in cream as a gift from my daughter last Christmas and love it! It is SUPER soft and cozy!
3. Faux Fur Ruched Throw Blanket Ok, this is the splurge version of the blanket above! It comes in a bunch of colors, two different sizes (a huge, oversized option,) and is 30% off with free shipping!
4. Personalized Windowpane Throw Blanket This blanket makes the perfect gift for the hard-to-shop-for on your list! It comes in a neutral and a black option and can be monogrammed! Bonus- it is currently on sale and ships free!
5. Pendleton Faux Fur Back Stripe Throw Blanket Ok, I do not have this blanket, but it looks AMAZING! Has the pretty Pendleton stripe, and the back is entirely faux fur! Bonus- it is on sale & ships free!
6. Cozy Teddy Faux Fur Throw Blanket This is another super heavy and really cozy throw blanket! I love that it comes in several really pretty colors and two different sizes! I have it in the sage color and love it! This is another blanket that looks pretty styled throughout your home in a basket or on a sofa. Bonus- it is currently on sale and ships free!
7. Sea Salt White Cable Knit Blanket This cozy blanket is from the same company as #1 above. It is a pretty creamy white color, is heavy & warm, and is the perfect sofa or smaller end-of-bed blanket! Bonus- you take 20% off with code KAARI20
8. Ribbed Plush Bed Blanket This is a great blanket if you have a teen/tween on your list. And it is $25! My daughter asked for this last year for Christmas, and she has loved it ever since. She uses it for sleeping, watching tv, and right now as she’s healing from a dislocated patella, it is a fixture on our living room couch! She has the pink, but it comes in a few other colors! It is a super cozy blanket!
9. Pendleton National Parks Blanket And what throw blanket list would be complete without the iconic Pendleton National Parks Blanket?!? The completely splurge-worthy, will-pass-down-to-your-children blanket makes the perfect gift for the has-everything, needs-nothing recipient on your list!
Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions!