When I saw this TikTok Cinnamon roll recipe shared on Instagram, I knew I had to try it! And it did not disappoint. It is really simple to make, and my entire family loved it!
I’m not big into cooking or baking, (I’m a home decor account after all,) but what I am into is an easy recipe that I can make in minutes and serve as a special breakfast occasionally on weekends!
So I had to share!
The viral TikTok cinnamon rolls recipe calls for just a few items, canned cinnamon rolls (I used Grands Cinnamon Rolls,) brown sugar, cinnamon, heavy cream, melted butter, and the icing that comes in the package of cinnamon rolls.
The Viral TikTok Cinnamon Roll Recipe:
They really are the easiest cinnamon rolls I have ever made, and I think they taste just as good as the homemade cinnamon rolls I have made before.
TikTok Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- 2 packages Store bought cinnamon rolls (I used 8 of the Grands size inside my 8×11" pan)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (I used salted, because that's all I had)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open your packages of cinnamon rolls. Set the frosting aside.
- Pour heavy cream over the bottom of the pan. Make sure there is an entire layer of the heavy whipping cream covering the bottom of the pan.
- Place your cinnamon rolls on top of the cream, leaving a bit of room for them to expand. I used 8 Grands cinnamon rolls in my 8"x11" ceramic baking dish.
- Melt butter in the microwave, then mix in brown sugar and cinnamon into the melted butter.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and then frost with icing.
- Eat and enjoy!
I told you it was easy! Let me know below in the comments if you end up making them!
Looking for more kitchen inspiration?
Absolutely! I actually did this the first time I made this recipe and it worked out just fine! The second time I made this recipe, I used 8 cinnamon rolls instead of 5 inside my 8×12″ pan. The only difference is the cinnamon rolls puff up a bit more with 2 cans versus one.
I did not. I have seen others add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla and a dash of cinnamon. I went with as easy as possible with this recipe, so I didn’t add anything.
I used the 8×11″ pan from this set.