There are several reasons I love winter- cozy days inside, baking, sitting in front of the fire, football, and clothing! I LOVE cozy sweaters, cute sweatshirts, and warm coats & boots. Today I’m sharing all of my favorites. Some new, some old, and some on my wish list! Winter fashion I love: recent purchases & long-time favorites coming your way!
1. Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt $88 I have this adorable sweatshirt in the green and LOVE it. It’s all I can do not to order it in other colors!
2. Chateau Wool Parka $375 (currently on sale) There is not an item on this list I could recommend more. You guys, I have had both the gray & black versions of this coat for probably close to 5 years, and they are still my very favorite things. You can dress them up or down, and the fur on the hood is removeable. The best winter coat.
3. Fair Isle Cardigan Sweater $148 (currently 40% off) I’m in love with the oversized look of this grandpa-style cardigan. It looks super cozy & cute!
4. Plaid Knit Button-Up Shirt $80 (currently 40% off) This adorable plaid shirt has amazing reviews! Bonus- it’s on major sale!
5. Hiker-Inspired Leather Boot $165 I’m not a hiker, but these are on my wish list! So perfect for our rainy Pacific NW winters.
6. Cable-Knit Cardigan Sweater $110 (currently 20% off) A warm and cozy sweater that’s perfect with jeans & boots!
7. Sorel Explorer Boot $140 I have these boots and LOVE them. I just ran errands in them today, and my feet stayed warm & dry. The coziest boots I own!
8. Cropped Cable-Knit Cardigan $35 Another adorable cable-knit cardigan, but this one is super affordable! I have several Old Navy sweaters and love the affordability of them!
9. Pointelle Knit Pullover Sweater $40 I’m in love with the sleeve detail on this sweater. Bonus- it comes in regular, tall & petite!
10. Sherpa Jacket $198 So cute, cozy & versatile. Dress it up or down. So cute with the sweater above, a cute pair of jeans & boots.
11. Mock-Neck Sweater $45 I saw this on my Instagram feed the other day paired with a pair of white denim. It was SO cute. Winter white done perfectly!
12. Pack It Down Vest $148 I’ve had this vest in black for years, and it’s my favorite. Super cute with leggings, joggers & jeans! Plus, it’s fitted and super lightweight, so it looks super cute on! Not bulky at all.
13. Pleated Shoulder Sweater $24 I have this sweater in two colors and love it. I’m wearing the light beige one today with jeans, and it is so warm, cozy & cute!
14. Cozy Button-Front Gray Sweater $45 Ok, I clearly have a thing for button-front cardigans! But this one has cozy in the name!
15. Foxy Sherpa Jacket $188 I got this jacket as a gift last year for Christmas, and it is amazing! The detachable hood is huge, which makes it so great for the rain and snow. Bonus- it’s super flattering and adorable!
16. Sorel Explorer Boot Short $130 The short version of #7. Perfect for rain & snow when you don’t want a tall boot!
17. Sorel Tofino Tall Boot $170 I have had these boots for years, and they are my go-to for when it’s snowing! They are warm, cute and not bulky at all.
18. Cable-Knit Popcorn Sweater $25 The prettiest green, and loving the cute “popcorn” detail!
19. Ruffle Trim Sweater $35 And last, but definitely not least is this adorable sweater. I love the sweet ruffle details! It has great reviews, and comes in regular, petite & tall!