Sharing 6 different pillow combinations that will easily transition from holiday to winter.
If you ask me, green is the perfect “neutral” pillow to take you from Christmas through winter. I love it because it goes so well with so many colors! It works with creams, grays, blacks, berry, rust, and those are just the colors I’m sharing today! Let’s get to it! Winter Pillow Combinations I Love:
green pillow pairings:
1. Pottery Barn I’m loving the Faye Linen Pillow paired with this Handknit Pillow & this Hunter Green Pillow
2. Etsy This pillow combination is similar to what I have in my Living Room for Christmas (some of which will be staying after the holidays are over.) Linen Moss paired with the Oliver Stripe & this Floral Block Print is just such a pretty combo.
3. One Affirmation I love green & black for winter! This Green & Black Pillow Combo is a favorite!
4. Linen & Cloth I’m loving the plaid pillow paired with the green & black in this Combo.
5. Target I have both this Cream Velvet/Cotton Pillow, as well as this Green Windowpane Plaid, styled in my home for Christmas. They make such a pretty combination that will definitely last through winter.
6. Spark Modern This Earthy Collection just may be my new favorite color combo. Pretty green paired with gray & rust? Yes, please!
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE SOMMER HOME:
Winter Artwork I’m Keeping Up After Christmas
Top Pinned Project: IKEA Billy Bookcase Hack
Christmas In The Living Room 2021: A Photo Tour
Leave a Reply